Financial Management, information, and processes to support the scope of IT are challenging and continue to increase, whether it’s related to the cloud or on-premise usage.
Marval MSM software and supporting processes will help you obtain accurate and cost-effective IT services, assets, and resources stewardship. You can use it to plan, control and recover costs expended in providing the IT services, negotiated and agreed to in a service level agreement (SLA).
To manage such diverse scope, Marvals solutions and their automation and user-configurable features will enable you to:
- Identify costs associated with your IT estate over their useful life
- Increase confidence in setting and managing budgets
- Ensure provision of accurate cost and chargeback information to support IT investment decisions
- Deliver accurate cost information for determining the cost of ownership for ongoing service
- Provide activity costing against user configurable activities (e.g., staff costs, travel costs, project costs, staff time spent costs, asset costs)
- Identify what assets you have, where they are, how they’re used, and how they’re performing to enable better decisions at any stage of an asset’s lifecycle
- Eliminate unnecessary and redundant licenses
- More efficiently use IT resources throughout the organization
- Increase the professionalism of staff within the IT organization
- Create interactive real-time graphical dashboards and reports on activities performed, related assets, and performance by a range of attributes (e.g., customer, supplier, service, asset type)
Save time and money, increase efficiency and communication, and improve the user and customer experience
*features and functions mentioned can differ based on the solution you choose.